Kokedama Workshop - Saturday February 10th 2024
Come and learn the art of Kokedama in a full hands on classroom setting with Caroline from Koju Kokedama.
In this workshop Caroline will take you through the process of creating Kokedama while you make 3 of your very own Kokedama to take home and enjoy.
Caroline will also be sharing all of her hints and tips she has learnt along the way!
We will cover :
- Plant selection - Favourite plants to Kokedama
- Soil preparation - The recipe for a healthy Kokedama
- The 'mudball' stage - The beginnings of your Kokedama
- The 'mossball' stage - Introduction to Koju Kokedamas special thread technique
- Final twine wrap & presentation - How to get that wrap looking professional
- How to care for your Kokedama - Tips on keeping it looking amazing
All materials are covered in the ticket price for you to make 3 of your own medium sized Kokedama. Aprons & gloves will be provided because creating plant art with soil can sometimes get messy!
Kokedama Workshop size will be limited to 10 people, so grab your friends and book in now! Minimum age is 16 years.
Workshop price is $150 inc GST per person
10am - 12.30pm
Studio Ruma - Orewa
3 George Lowe Place, Unit 4
Orewa - Auckland